Seal Oil Vacuum Pump
Hydrogen Cooled Generators & Synchronous Compensators
“… the ONLY single purpose built vacuum pump for generator seal oil systems”
HYDROGEN COOLED GENERATORS
Application: Seal Oil Vacuum Pumping System
Use: Vacuum treatment of the seal oil for maintaining the required purity level of hydrogen for proper & safe generator operation. Removal of dissolved water, air and hydrogen gas from the closed loop generator seal oil system.
Model RP50B-WS Seal Oil vacuum pump
Over 200 installed units worldwide and the official GE Power (2017)
designated Seal Oil Vacuum Pumping system.
Designed for durability and longevity, the RP50B-WS was designed EXCLUSIVELY, from the ground up, for use on seal oil purification systems for hydrogen cooled generators.
Designed, fabricated & assembled in the USA
- STAINLESS STEEL oil reservoir tank
- May be run Air or Water cooled
- Low running speed for reliability
- Large oil reservoir for reduced oil contamination
- Explosion proof motor standard
- Heavy duty gearbox & coupling
- MADE IN THE USA
and around the world